Get Involved and Join our Cara Community
Cara values all the individuals and partners who tirelessly support our mission as advocates, leaders, and connectors in helping motivated individuals to secure and sustain quality employment. We are thrilled by your interest in joining our vibrant and growing Cara community.
Ways to get connected and involved:
2. Join our general mailing list to receive updates about events and stories of transformations!
3. Come experience Motivations, Cara’s signature morning ritual that highlights our mission and will provide you with a unique opportunity to hear stories from our Cara students and to participate in our community. You can join us through our monthly Cara Open House. Dates and form to RSVP is listed below.
4. Help spread the word, and be a Cara Champion: Share your passion for this work at your company; and/or by referring us to hiring partners, community organizations, or funding/awareness opportunities.
To learn more about Cara and RSVP for one of the next Cara Open Houses (7/14, 8/23, 9/15 and 10/12), please fill out this form and indicate the date you will join us in the comments. You can also reach us by emailing us email@example.com or by calling 312-798-3331.
Check out the amazing leaders who help make this work possible, and consider joining us, as well:
1. Cara Community Events: Join us at one of our Cara Community Events that bring us together to build connections, and to celebrate our community and transformations through quarterly networking events and seminars.
All are welcome! Come learn about Cara and connect with Cara alumni and students via mentorship and advice sharing. To learn more and RSVP for the next event, connect with us through our Insider Listserve (by completing this form) and be the first to hear about upcoming dates for these types of events, Event Committees, and Cara’s other volunteer needs.
2. Executive Council: A group of business leaders, who advocate for our mission within the Chicago business community. You can check out what they do here and don’t miss upcoming events like their annual Men’s Night Out.
4. Student Services: An incredible group of dedicated individuals and partners who leverage theirexperience to help Cara students find employment as volunteer trainers, mock interviewers, resume support and job search help. This program does not currently have any additional needs.
Consider aligning your company with our mission - Cara strongly believes in the value of innovative partnerships that leverage expertise, employee engagement and resources to support our work.
in initial job placement at one year of employmentlearn more
Our Supporters and Employers
- Morgan Stanley
- Kellogg Company
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Rebuilding Exchange
- Whole Foods Market
- Salvation Army
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Levy Restaurants
- Nordstrom Rack
- Rivers Casino
- Fitness Formula Clubs
- Eataly Chicago
- Housing Authority of Cook County
- Catholic Charities
- Harvard Maintenance Inc
- Gotham Greens
- Engineered Glass Products
- The Habitat Company
- Union League Club
- Palmer House Hilton
- Hilton Chicago O'Hare
- Loretto Hospital
- Resurrection Healthcare
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- Hyatt Regency McCormick
- Standard Parking
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Pierce and Associates
- Mercy Housing Lakefront
- Center For Working Families
- Chicago Bulls
- Chicago Transit Authority
- ABM Janitorial Services
- Allied Barton Security Services
- Bank of America